A little preview of things to come. Here is a couple of pictures of the upcoming Advanced Armament Corp/Remington Arms R1 Enhanced Threaded model.
This 1911 is a Remington R1 Enhanced Threaded (both the Remington and AAC version feature high sites and threaded barrel), with a Blackened barrel threaded .578-28, custom Grey VZ “Grenade” AAC logo grips, the Skull Xguns logo on the right side of the slide and “Advanced Armament Corp” on the left. The pistol will come in a Pelican case with custom cut foam and a TiRant45 silencer. This awesome package is available to dealer through AcuSport and is limited to 1000 units. AcuSport is taking orders now.
THE NEW REMINGTON® MODEL 1911 R1 ENHANCED THREADED BARREL
The accuracy and reliability that have made the 1911 an American icon now shine brighter than ever. Features include a crisp trigger, dovetailed front and rear sights, precision-machined slide and frame, and available fine-checkered American walnut grips. The new Model 1911 R1 is truly the finest blend of exacting craftsmanship and out-of-box performance available today. Every element is produced with ultra-tight tolerances on equipment representing the height of modern technology. The result is a sweet-shooting advancement of a legendary design we’re more than proud to put our name on.
The Remington Model 1911 R1 Enhanced is manufactured with pride and precision, to the exacting standards you’ve come to expect from Remington. Right here in Ilion, New York.
- Tall Two-Dot Sight System Allows Use With Silencer Installed
- Front/Rear Slide Serrations
- Beavertail Grip Safety with Checkered Memory Bump
- Enhanced Hammer
- Blackened Trigger
- Enhanced Wide Thumb Safety
- Flat Checkered Mainspring Housing (20 LPI)
- Match Grade Stainless Barrel With Threaded Muzzel & Thread Protector
- Front Grip Strap Serrations
- Custom Grips with Thumb Groove and Ambi Cut
- 8-Round Magazines with Bumper Pad (2)